It’s that time of year again! Please consider donating towards ALL children’s enrichment during this period of annual giving. The majority of our funds go towards:
- IB professional development
- IB diploma & testing costs
- Technology (IXL, Konstella)
- Student laptops
- Local field trips (starting again in the new year)
- Enrichment (poetry slam prizes & LGBTQ+ Panel)
- Community building
- Library support
- 8th and 12th grade graduation expenses
- Teacher appreciation (luncheons and gifts)
We all want all of our children thriving at BHS and need your help to make that happen. No amount is too small! Donations of any amount are meaningful and they are tax deductible.
How to Give
This is our preferred method as it deposits directly into our CHASE account with NO FEES! Send money using firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-489-8279 Please write ‘30 DAYS OF GIVING’ in the notes section.
Please make payable to ‘BHS PTA, Inc and mail it to BHS at 284 Baltic Street, Brooklyn 11201, or put it in your child’s backpack.
*BHS PTA is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are fully tax deductible and a donation receipt can be provided.